Papierfabrik Palm, Head Office in Aalen-Neukochen, Germany
The plant in Aalen-Neukochen is the origin and the head office of both, the Palm Group and Papierfabrik Palm. In 1872 Adolf Palm laid the foundation of our family enterprise, which is situated by the river Kocher and close to the strategically important train station in Unterkochen. A 100 years ago this site gained its own railway sidings.
Located at this site are, the administration Offices, the distribution centre for the three German paper mills, two paper machines for corrugated paper and one machine for newsprint paper. The waste water is treated mechanically and fully biologically in the company-owned industrial wastewater treatment plant. Our own power plant supplies steam and electricity to the site.
Overview - Paper Machines
|Paper Machines||Application||Net Width||Annual Production|
|PM2||newsprint paper||4.56m||90,000 tonnes|
|PM4||corrugated paper||4.30m||110,000 tonnes|
|PM5||corrugated paper||5.00m||150,000 tonnes|