Paper Separation Plant (PSP) Process Engineer, King's Lynn
Paper Separation Plant (PSP) Process Engineer
Reporting to the PSP Supervisor the PSP Process Engineer is responsible for ensuring the separating process operates to maximum efficiency, whilst meeting the Paper Mill requirements. This will typically involve process control and analysis, basic maintenance/checks and general housekeeping of the PSP, its equipment and the supporting Systems.
- Ensure Company Health & Safety/Environmental policies are adhered at all times.
- Daily Supervision and task allocation of the PSP Assistant.
- Constantly monitor and adjust the separation process to ensure quality and output are on target.
- Conduct, analyse and compare quality samples.
- Supervision of incoming and outgoing loads.
- Assist during plant shut down with general maintenance and housekeeping activities.
- Physically check all equipment in accordance with the daily check requirements.
- Supervise and support the PSP Assistant as required.
- Complete fault reports for any vehicle or plant system failures.
- The jobholder may be required to carry out additional tasks as instructed by the line manager.
Person Specification - PSP Process Engineer
- A minimum C grade in 3 GCSE or equivalent qualifications, including Maths and English.
- A recognised level 3 or above technical qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office programmes
- Previous line management experience
- Ability to multi task and analyse data and trends
- Confidence to make process decisions based on data and quality trends
- Hands on attitude and willing to conduct both physical and office based tasks.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces and at height.
- Experienced and competent with H&S at work requirements Experienced and competent with H&S at work requirements
Application is by CV, which should be sent in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Erfahrene Fach- und Führungskräfte
Palm Paper - King's Lynn, Großbritannien