Paper Separation Plant (PSP) Assistant, King's Lynn
Paper Separation Plant (PSP) Assistant
- Ensuring company Health & Safety/Environmental policies are adhered at all times.
- Loading the PSP infeed and out feeding conveyers with loose paper.
- Moving produced bales into storage locations and or loading onto shipping transport.
- Monitoring quality of raw materials to ensure correct moisture and content.
- Assisting with sample taking in co-operation with the PSP Process Engineer.
- Assist during plant maintenance and reporting faults to the PSP Process Engineer.
- The jobholder may be required to carry out additional tasks as instructed by the line manager.
Person Specification - PSP Assistant
- A minimum C grade in 3 GCSE or equivalent subjects, including Maths and English.
- Previous forklift and/or/heavy plant operation.
- A recognised level 2 or above technical qualification in an engineering discipline.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS Office programmes
- Ability to multi task and analysis data and trends
- Confidence to make process decisions based on data and quality trends
- Hands on attitude and willing to conduct both physical and office based tasks.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces and at height.
- Experienced and competent with H&S at work requirements
Application is by CV, which should be sent in Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fach- und Führungskräfte
Palm Paper - King's Lynn, Großbritannien