Winner of the DFTA AWARD 2019
Flexography is highly innovative, powerful and has potential.
The DFTA AWARD is a clear example for this and attracts attention within the industry, in the market place and amongst customers. The award is given for excellence and innovative services in flexographic printing.
The DFTA AWARD is a strong evidence of performance for companies along the entire process chain: printers, prepress companies and component suppliers. The DFTA AWARD is awarded every two years as part of the event ProFlex which is highly regarded by important companies from the flexographic printing industry, research, science and the press. For the annual award, DFTA members can apply in various categories of modern flexo printing. Submissions are evaluated according to specific criteria such as innovation, market novelty, print quality and environmental aspects.
- Seyfert Reichenbach was the overall winner for direct printing (corrugated board)
- The motif Advent Calendar was awarded by the customer Rübezahl Schokolade
- Execution: Göpfert Ovation with 6 colors
- Evaluation of the jury around Prof. Dr. Martin Dreher (quote): "The Advent Calendar presented us with impeccable print with very good ink coverage and great mastery of the difficult field. That was worth the award! "
- Internally, the motif was defined at the PVG Annual Print Meeting and submitted by Seyfert
Harald Gromer, Carsten Gärtner, The machine operator of the 6 colors Ovation in Reichenbach.
As a result of this very good performance and implementation of the customer requirement we were able to strengthen the customer loyalty and confidence in our products.